View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Mythwoods happenings... 
Player Character
Player Character

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: NONE
Post Mythwoods happenings...
So I lost my diary... and well, I have my entries on another stack of paper somewheres, but... you know, I can't find that either. So anyways, I'll just let you look at these for a while until I find that stuff. I'm sure it's in this hidey-hole somewhere, but it's hiding really good at the moment. Oh well. I'll find it later. :)

Attachments:
File comment: Ginger & TreeFae step out to show the world the latest in fashion. Uh... guys... you're sorta twinkified there. Did you notice???
Twinkified.jpg
Twinkified.jpg [ 93.35 KiB | Viewed 5865 times ]
File comment: Just what are they looking at? Birds? Clouds? A rainbow? The sun collapsing? I wonder if they know...
Gazing.jpg
Gazing.jpg [ 88.88 KiB | Viewed 5868 times ]
File comment: Algernon's moved into town. Who or what is this Turtles for Towns group?
Algernon.jpg
Algernon.jpg [ 95.73 KiB | Viewed 5866 times ]
File comment: It's Rebecca and TreeFae, and they are in Algernon's house! Look at those faces, you just KNOW they are up to something!
Becca & TS.jpg
Becca & TS.jpg [ 88.52 KiB | Viewed 5866 times ]
File comment: Do you see the froggie? Becca & I must have been on something that day because we were laughing for about 15 mins or so about seeing a frog in the picture. The hats are the eyes, the white poofy thing is the nose, the red part is the mouth, and the gracie grace upholstery is the gracie grace shirt that the froggie is wearing. ... ... ... Yep, we were on something!
What Frog.jpg
What Frog.jpg [ 92.36 KiB | Viewed 5866 times ]
File comment: B: It's mine, all mine!
T: No it's not, it's mine!
B: Mine!
T: Mine!
B: Gimme it!

Mine.jpg
Mine.jpg [ 91.2 KiB | Viewed 5866 times ]
File comment: T: Hey... wait a minute!!! This Chocolate isn't budging!
B: AWWW MAN it's fake stuff, you know like they put in houses when they are showing them on the market. AWWWW!!!
T: DARNIT! I was hungry too! *stomach growls*

Aww.jpg
Aww.jpg [ 91.05 KiB | Viewed 5866 times ]
File comment: *snort* Hee... Suh... suh... Sidewa... TeeHee! OKAAAAAAY Poppy, whatever you say! I designed it to be a SIDEWALK, you know. Anyways, I'm not smearing concrete on myself, waiting for it to dry, and then trying to pass it off as a fun thing to do. Isn't that sticking to your fur hon? And... Why did you want to wear the sidewalk anyway? Did you WANT Hopper to walk all over you? Oh... wait... He does that anyway...
Giggles.jpg
Giggles.jpg [ 92.3 KiB | Viewed 5867 times ]
File comment: Doing stuff the AC way. Got a fossil hankering in the middle of the night? Invite your friend over to help find 'em! Oh, don't have a flashlight? No worries. Do it the old fashioned but reliable way. Dig by Firefly light!
Fireflylight.jpg
Fireflylight.jpg [ 89.45 KiB | Viewed 5867 times ]
File comment: They're always after me lucky charms!
Lucky Charms.jpg
Lucky Charms.jpg [ 90.16 KiB | Viewed 5866 times ]
File comment: Really? I wonder what's in it?
Nintendo.jpg
Nintendo.jpg [ 87.67 KiB | Viewed 5867 times ]
File comment: Twilight's house. For the smallest room size you get, isn't it the most functional and the cutest room?
Twilight's House.jpg
Twilight's House.jpg [ 85.07 KiB | Viewed 5867 times ]
File comment: Yep, you heard it here folks! Poncho is a VERY reliable source too! The Elastic Waistband is tops in keeping your bottoms where they go.
Best invention.jpg
Best invention.jpg [ 91.87 KiB | Viewed 5866 times ]
Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]