View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
AC: Downloadable Content for Europe and the Americas Today 
Player Character
Player Character

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: NONE
Post AC: Downloadable Content for Europe and the Americas Today
Be sure to log in to your game today to get yours! Pete the mail Pelican will deliver your letter from Nintendo today. Yay pressies! :)

Now then, for those of you who might have a bit of concern about this, it's reported that you'll get the content today regardless of your in game date.

It's also reported that the piece shows up in your catalogue, and that it's orderable. So if you miss it you'll be able to get it later from a friend who did get it.

That being said I'm having trouble getting mine. Hints on ACC forums said that you can get the content if you hard boot your wii. (In other words unplug the fool thing, wait about ten minutes, and then plug it back in.) This particular fix didn't work for me. I'm not saying it's useless, just that it didn't work for me.

Here's what I think my trouble is:

Attachments:
Stupid Kitties!.jpg
Stupid Kitties!.jpg [ 88.72 KiB | Viewed 2245 times ]
Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:07 am
Seed
Seed

Post Re: AC: Downloadable Content for Europe and the Americas Today
Have you tried checking to see that your wii clock (date and time) match the game clock. It might be like the thing with Joan where she will not sell you the red turnip seeds if the two clocks don't match. The only problem I had getting my letters were that I had my letter pockets full as I store my tools in my letters. After I came out the door and met Pete I then had to toss a letter and then restart my character over again. When I came out the second time Pete was then able to deliver the letter. I did this with all 4 characters so we each got one. It is cute by the way and goes great with the hero's outfit.

Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:45 am
Player Character
Player Character

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: NONE
Post Re: AC: Downloadable Content for Europe and the Americas Today
My Rover clock (in game), and my Wii clock have always matched. Thank you for the suggestion, though. :) Oh, and I did check anyway just to be sure.

Welcome to the forum Momzilla!

Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]