View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
What's going on in YOUR town? 
Shoot
Shoot

Post What's going on in YOUR town?
Hello, everyone! My name's Jenna and I am hopelessly addicted to Animal Crossing: Wild World & City Folk/Let's Go to the City, like many others.

I'd just like to know what has been going on your town recently. It's really fun to be able to show off your town and its acheivements to others; so don't be afraid and post!

I'll be the first one to head right into my Animal Crossing: City Folk town, Lavender.

Lavender has been very excited for the Festivale that is today for the real-date players, but the town is unfortunately two days behind the real date. BUT, this has given Melli, Jenna and Flower time to prepare for the big event! The whole of Lavender has been cleaned from top to bottom, and the flowers have all been re-arranged for maximum hybrid production. Fortunately, in between Able's and the town hall there is a huge space that used to be filled with trees. With funding from Melli, I was able to buy enough axes to chop down all of the trees that filled that particular spot. On Festivale day all the excited characters will be able to empty their full pockets of candy on that bare ground for convenience.

Well, that's what's going on currently for Festivale, will post some more later.

Looking forward to reading more about your towns!
Jenna

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:40 am
Profile WWW
Player Character
Player Character

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: NONE
Post Re: What's going on in YOUR town?
TreeFae went to visit West_Wind's town of Tokione today to help him acquire all of the Festivale furniture he wanted. Unfortunately Pavé didn't seem to want Red candy much, and he must have had a huge inventory of the Pavé chest because Tokione saw many of them! I played several different games with the animals in an effort to help Louis gain all the candy that Pavé the (obviously diabetic - and if he's not I'm sure he will be soon what with all that candy!) Peacock wanted to trade for the furniture. I'm apparently pretty good at soccer, and I'm fairly decent with rock-paper-scissors, but I'm definately not good at guessing on a coin toss!

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 pm
Shoot
Shoot

Playing holidays with other friends can be a real blast as you get to share your game experiences, have a candy-collecting contest, and more! I am planning to open my own gates on my Festivale day (which is getting delayed more and more up until today, in which I decided to play normally as I am ready for it) to get the most out of it. I have played Festivale before of course, with my dear friend Juniper, and that day was glorious and I wanted to play for hours and hours. I've always wondered why Pavé kept on dancing while I collected candy from all-too-willing townies, but I think I've figured it out! It's because he needs to work off all that fat he's getting from all the sweet candy that he keeps on eating.

When I played Festivale before, I loved playing the soccer, as it was so fun hearing the neighbours' "announcer" voices!

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 am
Profile WWW
Seedling
Seedling

I finally got my upstairs and filled it full of jingle furniture.

Nook had a silver fishing pole for sale. Not sure I've seen a difference though.

A friend came over to visit and gave me the pink kotasu (?). The Japanese table thingy. I had the blue one and now I have the pink one. :D

I played Festivale at a friend's town and Pave's hips are mesmerizing.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:23 am
Player Character
Player Character

I have been cleaning up my town. There was recently an odd whirlwind that blew through town, and it emptied all the contents of all my player's closets on the ground. The animals are complaining, Truffles wants to move because it's so messy, and I'm just trying to get Twilight to clean it all up so she has all that stuff she needs to write letters for the letter project soon!

Meantime I've also made a Tatty Teddy pattern for someone that wanted one, and finished a new sidewalk pattern. It's plain, but it works... if you like sidewalks.

Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:53 am
Seedling
Seedling

Oooh. I saw your sidewalk pattern. It's really nice. It looks just like a sidewalk only without any cracks or grass growing inbetween the squares.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:17 pm
Player Character
Player Character

Wow! My stuff gets around quick, how'd you see it already?

[edit] Did you see it at Brayen's/Sakaki's Berribush, or in Iolite's town?

Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:01 pm
Seedling
Seedling

I saw it in Brayen's town...and iolite's.

:mrgreen:

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:17 pm
Player Character
Player Character

I have a Mama kitty in my town who wants her baby kitty to come home to Mythwood from Lanayru. :o

TreeFae, Algernon, and Belvie have been running 'round all day trading furniture sets, and organizing closets, and straightening TreeFae's mess of patterns, and prettifying Mythwood with new patterns on the ground.

Right now Corwyn's helping Belvie. I don't know which one is cursing over the path patterns more. :D Belvie seems to be having difficulty putting the patterns in just the right places, and Corwyn's getting exasperated trying to help him.

Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:52 pm
Player Character
Player Character

On Friday it was the first day of spring, and there was this evil child and he was after me lucky charms!

Attachment:
EvilChild.jpg
EvilChild.jpg [ 90.16 KiB | Viewed 4765 times ]

By the way, that's Louis, from Tokione (West_Winds) there... He snuck up behind me when I was planting me lucky clovers.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:50 pm
Seedling
Seedling

It was snowing today in Imbrium (it's still January there) so I was able to rearrange flowers without having to water them all. :mrgreen:

Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:24 pm
The Nymph (Administrator)
The Nymph (Administrator)

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: TreeSprite the Nymph
So nice!

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:42 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]