View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Hello and Welcome, to all my new Animal Crossing friends! 
Player Character
Player Character

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: NONE
Post Hello and Welcome, to all my new Animal Crossing friends!
Hi guys! I hope you all don't feel left out or like you are in over your head here in The Grove! Just find a place, post a topic, or jump right into a conversation or game that's already ongoing. The residents of The Grove don't bite, and we all happily share the mythical woods with each other. There's room for fun and chat, and whatever you are interested in!

Come on! Speak up! Let everyone know you are here! We've all been busy with our own lives and projects lately, so there's not much chatter, but that doesn't mean we won't welcome it! :D

By the way, in case you are wondering, the folks in the picture from left to right are: Brayen (He's my best friend, and I count him as a brother. He's also Godfather to my three children.), Terrwyn (She's the lady with the teacup. She's sweet and smart, and very fun to talk with!) Anga (She's my friend too! She's so funny! She's great at teasing me when I do something dumb too, and it's always hilarious!), Next is me floating there with my wings, then Corwyn (He's my husband. He doesn't talk much.), then Nathan (He's Terrwyn's husband, he won't say much for a while since he's deployed in Iraq.), and last but not least is RuneSage (He's pretty cool! He's never dull, but he's always dependable, and solid, and there when you need a hand, and I value his input aplenty!). Anyways... that's all the folks who normally live here, and who are also my friends in real life. Like I said, they don't bite, and in fact are probably just as curious to get to know you as you might be to get to know them. And like all of you from the Animal Crossing Community, are really great people to be around! (I don't hang out with jerks.)

Okay... so post already, huh? Please?

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]