View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Animal Crossing: Wild World Diary - TheGrove 
The Nymph (Administrator)

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: TreeSprite the Nymph
Post Bulletin Board 05/23/2007
5/23/2007
*Emergency Notice*
Today we have a very
special item in stock!
The dracaena!
Come and get it!

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:24 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/23/2007
Dear Diary,

Ah! Dawn is such a lovely time of day don't you think? *wanders outdoors to get the mail* Hi birdies! :wave: Oh... lots of packages! I wonder what's in them?

Like, hey, TreeFae,
I finally moved! Are you
all crying and stuff?
'Cause I'm not! I'm sure
we'll meet again!
See ya! From Pango

Awww... Pango moved... bummer. :(

Hi TreeFae,
You're a lot harsher than
I thought, TreeFae.
Oh yeah! You can have
this. It should fit!
Amelia
Attach: Green Bed.

Such a nice bird that Amelia. She must have stopped by to visit and saw my collection of Green furniture items. How sweet! =)

Hi there, TreeFae!
Your last letter sounded
so stuffy! Lighten up!
I found this on the beach!
It screams "TreeFae!"
I'll be a star, Truffles
Attch: Ranch Bed

Oh, I bet Belvedere will like that. He's collecting ranch furniture. I'll have to pass that on... I hope Truffles won't mind...

Hi There, TreeFae,
Sorry for my handwriting.
My hand was asleep!
This doesn't agree with
my belly. You take it.
Shake it! Biskit
Attch: Fairytale Floor

Hmm... I wonder if she means the rug should be shaken, or that I'm supposed to dance? Biskit does like dancing... *opens the rug, and sees that indeed it must not have agreed with Biskit's stomach at some time or other.* Oh... um... yeah... this needs more than shaking... :roll:

Hiya, TreeFae,
I was hoping to receive a
letter from you!
I just can't throw this
away. Will you take it?
See ya! Daisy
Attach: Lovely wall

Oh, how... flowery. =) Yes, I can sell this.

Dear TreeFae,
Teehee! Surprised to hear
from me, TreeFae?
You're always so friendly!
I want you to have this!
See ya! Mitzi
Attach: Surfboard

Oh, now this looks fun! I'll have to go surfing later. =)

Dear Treefae,
Bet you thought I wasn't
going to write back, eh?
I found this on the sea-
shore. It's salty.
King of all, Gaston
Attach: Blue Wall

Oh... isn't this nice!? That bunny just has no sense of class or style does he? Oh well... places the soggy, and definately salty wallpaper on the ground. I'll have to take this to the recycling drop box.

Wouldn't you know it? On my way to the recycling drop box with the "gift" from Gaston, I met none other than the rude bunny himself.

Gaston: Hey TreeFae!
I was digging in my couch yesterday and I found this moldy old letter.

Listen up, Gaston!
Weeding is very tiring,
especially when you don't
have hands! So weed your
own plot, you lazy bum!
A concerned neighbor

Me: Yeah, uh... you might want to do your own weeding then Gaston. *Hurries off for the recycling drop box.*

On the way to the drop box Biskit stopped me and asked me to deliver a letter. Biskit specifically asked me not to read it because it would be embarrassing. So I delivered the letter to Amelia and she showed it to me, because she said it wasn't a big deal!

To my bud Amelia,
I was taking a bath when
your letter arrived. Cold
sparkling cider isn't bad
you know!
Bye now, Biskit

Poor Biskit! I would have been embarrassed to have someone I didn't know very well picture me in the bath too...

After she showed me Biskit's letter Amelia said: You know what? I never hear any gossip about you. I'll give you my picture. Now the whole town will be abuzz about our friendship! But then, you couldn't be cuter than me! It's just impossible, Rock On!

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:25 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/24/2007
05/24/2007
**Nookway News**
Make way for progress!
Nookway will be expanding
in our current location,
so the store is closed on
May 25th.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:27 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/24/2007
Dear Diary,

Bleah... I'm sorta feeling... bleah. I think I'll just read my letters and then take a nap.

To the hungry TreeFae,
I liked your letter so
much that I've saved it.
I found this on the
street. You can have it.
From Biskit
Attach: Orange

Oh... well, hungry or not, I'm not going to eat it! I'll plant it later.

Hello again, TreeFae,
I saw you digging holes
here, there, everywhere!
Fate brought us together!
Here, have this!
Princess Amelia
Attach: Checkered Shirt

:) Nice shirt.

Dear TreeFae,
I was kind of lonely. But
then I got your letter...
My parents sent this. I
want to share it with you.
Bye-bye! Daisy
Attach: Apple

Oh... uh... I guess I'll plant this one too...

Hi there, TreeFae!
Your last letter sounded
so stuffy! Lighten up!
I bought this because I
thought you'd like it!
Byeeeeee! *heart* Truffles
Attach: Pastel Dot Rug

Ohhh! I like this rug! :)

Hello, TreeFae,
Are you happy? Huh? HUH?
I want to be tight with
you, so here's a gift.
Like the wind! Gaston
Attach: Vogue Top

Oh how cute! *Puts on the outfit* I like this outfit! Wait... who carried off the mean bunny and left me a nice one? What's wrong with it? Does it have disease on it or something? Ulp! Maybe I shouldn't have put it on... :nervous:

Dear mellow TreeFae,
It's me! Mitzi! I'm
waiting for your letter!
My parents sent this. I
want to share it with you.
See you! Mitzi
Attach: Prism Shirt

Ugh! No wonder she is willing to part with it! What pretty kitty in their right mind would want to look like the "Partrige Family" bus?

You're saucy, TreeFae!
Sheesh! It took you long
enough to write me back!
I normally don't do this
kind of thing, but here!
Stay fab! *heart* Amelia
Attach: Opulent rug

Oh, what a nice rug! But I don't need it... I think I'll sell this one.

Yo, TreeFae,
I read your letter! You're
quite the poet, huh.
I found this when I was
digging in my backyard!
Future champ, Poncho
Attach: Table Lamp

How... nice. *looks at the dirty old lamp* I'll just clean it up and see if I can sell it. :) Boys are so weird no matter what species...

Hey. You. Yeah, TreeFae.
Stung? By a bee? Lyle can
tell. Your face? Gross.
Here. The Money? Yours.
Benefits. Take 'em.
BANG! -Lyle
Attch: 100 bells

Yeah, like that's supposed to make me feel better... I'm going back to bed.

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:28 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Daily Diary 05/25/2007
Dear Diary,

Dear TreeFae,
I love the color of this
shirt. I hope you like it,
too!
Lovely, isn't it! *heart* Mom
Attach: Fern Shirt.

Yeah... it is! Thanks mom! =) *Puts on Fern shirt then wanders out to see what there is to do on this fine day, but finds no one out and about.*

Well, I guess no one's around. I think I'll go check the bulletin board and see what's up. Wow... nothing on the board? Wonder what's going on that no one's come to write on the bulletin board...

Oh, I wonder who that giraffe is over there? Everyone seems to be gathered around her car. I guess I'll go up and talk to her.

*Time Passes*

Well I never! That giraffe is the rudest, most self centered... I'll show her fashion, and style! *Shakes with fury again as she reads the certificate given to her by the giraffe.*

Hey wannabe TreeFae,
Don't EVEN go name-
droppin' Gracie, honey!
You're nothin' but a
fashion wannabe!
Gracie
Attach: Subdued Shirt

Stupid mean Giraffe! I'm going home. She's given me a massive headache! What do all the animals see in her anyway?

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/26/2007
05/26/2007
- Notice -
Tomorrow we celebrate
kindness and happiness
with Yay Day! Break out
your best compliments and
let the sunshine in!
<hr>05/26/2007
**Nookington News**
The grand opening of
Nookington's department
store is now under way!
Come, ye shoppers,
and be AMAZED!

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:33 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/26/2007
Dear Diary,

I got up this morning and I was surprised to find that I have a new neighbor. His name is Bill. When I met him this morning he said to me; "They say the early bird gets the worm. All I got was this lousy groin cramp, quacko." Well that was entirely too much information for my taste, so I bid my new neighbor farewell.

Afterwards, I got down to work and spent all day planting trees. Oh, and I spent a bit of time watering my garden. I also got stung by bees. :(

To make myself feel a bit better I decided to go shopping at the new Nookingtons, and when I got there, boy was I surprised! Nook has got a new hair salon in the back of his store! I went to the Shampoodle immediately thinking that a new hairstyle would be just the thing to make me feel better!

I talked to Harriet, paid her up front for a full makeover, and then sat down to relax. We talked for a while, and when she was done boy was I ever pleased! :) I've got a lovely new hairstyle and my hair's been colored a cool shade of green! ((Big Nights, Well Duh!, Power Ballad, Cool, Lush, and viola green hair.))

Brayen came over to visit, and I told him all about the Shampoodle and the Grand Opening of Nookington's, and he decided he wanted to check it out. He got his hair done too! It's nice. Now he looks dashing in his new haircut. We spent a lot of time visiting with each other. It was fun! I went over to the Beribush and I got to meet all of his animal friends! When I got home from visiting the Beribush, I had mail waiting for me.

Dear. You. TreeFae.
Get stung? By a bee? Hard
luck. Lyle knows. Here.
Have some money. For the
policy. Insurance. Yours.
BANG! -Lyle
Attach: 100 bells

Dear TreeFae,
As the weather heats up,
use this to stay cool. And
don't forget a hat!
From Nintendo
Attach: Backyard Pool

To TreeFae,
Ever since you left, all I
do is look up at the sky.
Chuggin' milk tea
made my belly go splish.
Hopper, BeriBush

Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:35 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/27/2007
Dear Diary,

My morning mail was depressing...

Dear member, TreeFae,
Crazy Redd is on the way!
This time, the password is
"means no fun"...
Speak of it to no one!!
Be there or be craaaaazy!

Yeah right! I'm so sure I WON'T be there!!! :mutter: Man, fool me once shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me. Stupid painting was a forgery, AGAIN!!! I'm so not getting bit in the butt a third time!!!

TreeFae, your room gets
4,511 points.
Maybe you want to live in
a closet? Why else would
JUNK be lying about?!
Happy Room Academy

Bite me! *shakes fist* I was sorting through my things! Where was I supposed to put them? All over the ground outside?!! In the rain?!? JERKS!

Hey. You. Yeah, TreeFae.
Stung? By a bee? Lyle can
tell. Your face? Gross.
Here. The Money? Yours.
Benefits. Take 'em.
BANG! -Lyle
Attch: 200 bells

Yeah, rub it in Lyle! *pout*

Ooooo yeah, TreeFae!
Hey, yo! I gotta hit the
road! There's another
town that needs to see
my totally huge guns!
Get pumped! -Poncho

*Sniff* :_0

I was wallowing in my own misery when Daisy wandered up. She showed me a letter she got from Belvedere.

Dear Daisy, 5/24/07
What??? No sound system?
Here now you can rock
ou to music.
Belvedere

Daisy: This letter made me really happy, sugar. Not because it really made sense or anything. That's not so important. What really counts here is that my friend meant every single word written here!

After Daisy wandered off I decided to get started hugging all the trees. When got to a tree that had bees, I got out my net and tried to catch one. Guess what! I caught a bee! I'm so glad! I didn't get stung!

I was so happy that I decided I should go see Blathers at the museum right away! I was so happy thinking about donating my hard earned prize, that I nearly didn't realize at first that Blathers was in a blue funk.

Blathers: Hooo...
Me: What's wrong?
Blathers: Ah. Yes. Were you aware that at this museum, we have our own coffee house?
Me: I know!
Blathers: We weren't always so lucky to have that shop here, but I had a clear vision, wot! I desired to get more TheGrove residents to come to the museum. So I called my good friend Brewster, and he moved with all speed! Yes, hoo! He opened his shop right here in this museum, wouldn't you know! And ever since even people who never knew where the museum was come in force! Indeed, they became regulars, wot! And now business rather booms! I must say, for me, the whole experience has been most uplifting...
Me: What's wrong?
Blathers: Well... sadly, we've noticed an increasing number of undesirables as well. Yes. In fact, just the other day we had a rather odd guest darken our door. 'Twas a saturday, and yet this fellow wore a very hot-looking business suit. Yes. Yes, he was rather relentless with his queries as well... He even went so far as to ask me some quite personal questions, eh wot! If I'm to be honest, I must admit I tired of thsese questions quickly. Yes... In the end, the cheeky chap asked if I had insurance and if I wanted to sign up! Why, that tore it! I lost my temper and threw the lout out! The nerve... This is a museum, I said! Why couldn't he glean that simple fact and be gone?!

Hoo. Ah. What have we here? A bee, if I'm not utterly mistaken? Ah, no, please, don't bother taking it out of it's cage! Protocols, you know, wot? I'm a bit squeamish about insects, you see, and I don't fancy touching one. I once thought that its stinger was a bee's lone defense, but... I've recently heard that they also possess terribly repulsive breath! Of course, the gent who told me this was a bit of a rabid liar, but still! I would heartily endorse the following action if you see another! FLEE LIKE MAD! Stingers and bad breath, honestly! What monstrous little beasties... Hoo, you have our deepest most profound gratitude. I most sincerely thank you for your patronage, hoo. We appreciate your support immensely, wot, wot!

If only I'd listened... I tried to catch another bee later, and I got stung for my trouble.

Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:04 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board: 05/28/2007
*Message of the Week*
Exercise relieves stress.
Nothing relieves exercise.
<hr>-Notice-
This Saturday is the Flea
Market! Why not show up?
You might find something
nice... Like a flea!
Wah ha ha ha ha ha!!!
<hr>**Emergency Notice**
Today we have a very
special item in stock!
The hi-fi stereo!
Come and get it!

Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:09 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Elf (Administrator)
Elf (Administrator)

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: Brayen Bar Woodbrand
The following note is written in a scribbled scrawl much different from the formerly neat script.
Ha ha. Yes. I see TreeSprite got a big laugh out of hitting me with my own net. It really wasn't fair. She hit me with my own net. But still it's not her fault. NO! It's that mole crickets fault. The bug is taunting me. But just you wait. He'll get his oh yes! Anyway it's time for me to go fishing.
*Wanders off kicking his hooves in time to the beat.*
:music: "Bob bob bob bob bobber away. Bob bob bob bob bobber away. Oh bobber away, the lure to stay. Bobber away. Catching fishes day and night, a piranna what a fright. Bobber away, bob bob bob bobber away. :music:

Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:46 am

Post Re: TheGrove: A daily (ok, maybe not!) diary
Sadly this cartridge was glitchy, and I sent it off to Nintendo to have them repair it. This town and it's stuff no longer exists, but the stories are funny anyway, so this is well worth a read. :) I may make a diary later, but for right now, I'm just playing the game. If you have the desire to keep track of your town in this manner, feel free to do so! I know I will be happy to read all about your fun and adventures in your town, and so might a few others here who play the game! Just make your own topic, and post away!

Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2