View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:31 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Animal Crossing: Wild World Diary - TheGrove 
Player Character
Player Character

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: NONE
Post Animal Crossing: Wild World Diary - TheGrove
Here's a picture of me.

Attachments:
TreeFae.gif
TreeFae.gif [ 52.84 KiB | Viewed 8777 times ]

Last edited by TreeSprite on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:34 am
The Nymph (Administrator)

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: TreeSprite the Nymph
Nook:
05/13/2007 - Nook's Cranny
05/15/2007 - Nook 'N' Go
05/20/2007 - Nookway
05/26/2007 - Nookington's
Fruit: Apple* | Coconut | Orange
House:
05/13/2007 - 4x4 Starter
05/15/2007 - 6x6 1st Upgrade
Museum:
27/56 Fish | 8/56 Insects | 6/52 Fossils | 0/20 Paintings
Town Tune:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by TreeSprite on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:06 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Animal Friends
<table><tr><td align=center>Image<br>Daisy</td><td align=center>
Arrived:<br>05/13/2007<br>Left: <br>N/A<br>Picture:<br>No</td><td align=center>Image<br>Biskit</td><td align=center><br>Arrived:<br>05/13/2007<br>Left: <br>N/A<br>Picture:<br>No</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Image<br>Poncho</td><td align=center><br>Arrived:<br>05/13/2007<br>Left: <br>N/A<br>Picture:<br>No</td><td align=center>Image<br>Amelia</td><td align=center><br>Arrived:<br>05/14/2007<br>Left: <br>N/A<br>Picture:<br>Yes</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Image<br>Mitzi</td><td align=center><br>Arrived:<br>05/15/2007<br>Left: <br>N/A<br>Picture:<br>No</td></td><td align=center>Image<br>Gaston</td><td align=center><br>Arrived:<br>05/16/2007<br>Left: <br>N/A<br>Picture:<br>No</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Image<br>Truffles</td><td align=center><br>Arrived:<br>05/17/2007<br>Left:<br>N/A<br>Picture:<br>No</td><td align=center>Image<br>Pango</td><td align=center><br>Arrived:<br>05/18/2007<br>Left:<br>05/23/2007<br>Picture:<br>No</td></tr><tr><td align=center>Image<br>Bill</td><td align=center><br>Arrived:<br>05/26/2007<br>Left:<br>N/A<br>Picture:<br>No</td></td></tr></table>

Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:47 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Museum: Fish Exhibit
I'll be showing off my fish here.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:33 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Museum Exhibit: Insects
I'll be showing off my insects here.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:39 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Museum Exhibit: Fossils
I'll be showing off my Fossils here.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:40 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Museum Exhibit: Paintings.
I'll be showing off my Paintings here.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:41 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/13/2007
05/13/2007
- Notice -
This bulletin board is
reserved for townsfolk
who wish to post
important notices
<hr>05/13/2007
Rules of Use
Left/Right: Flip Pages
Close: End
Give it a try! :music:
<hr>05/13/2007
Written by TreeFae
***Nook's Cranny***
It's the store
with all you need...
and more!
<hr>05/13/2007
-Happy Birthday-
Happy B-day Biskit!
We hope that you'll stick
around for a long, long
time to come! :music:

Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:03 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/13/2007
When I got up this morning I went straight to the mailbox to collect my mail. I really have to remember to find the noisemaker on that fool box and fix it so it permanently shuts up! It's very annoying at 9:00 a.m. when you are trying to laze about.

It was a letter from Biskit.
05/13/2007
Dear TreeFae,
My birthday is coming up!
Come on May 13th, and
we'll eat a ton of cake!
Yum! Cake!
Please come!, Biskit

Cool! Cake! I dressed quickly stopped to shop for a present, and went to Biskit's birthday party. I shook my groove thing to the reggae music that was playing there. Poncho and I formed a great friendship because we both wanted to rock on! I gave Biskit a new fortune shirt for her birthday. I think she liked it...

I Visited Brayen's Beribush. Before I left I plucked some Apples so he could plant some, or eat them if he wanted. When I got there he was wearing a purple seven-ball shirt, and it looked horrible on him! I like him better in yellow and since I was wearing yellow, I made him give me the seven-ball shirt. I ran behind the tree and changed clothes and then gave him mine. He whined that it smelled "girly" but he thanked me anyway. Then I showed him the gift of apples I had brought him, and he laughed and said I got you some fruit too! Then he handed me some oranges. I puttered around and planted some flowers for him, to brighten up the place, and then I went shopping. I bought the Starry Night shirt. It reminded me that I should get going, so we both said our goodbyes and I headed off into the sunset.

When I got home there were two new postings on the bulletin board;
05/13/2007
**Nook's Cranny News**
Thanks to your kind
patronage, we're going to
expand! We'll be closed
May 14th for
construction.

Oh! That's rather sudden, I thought. Oh well, more shopping for me! YAY!

05/13/2007
Written by Nintendo
Our fingers have been so
frozen this winter, we
couldn't type a single
word! Oh, and the dog ate
our homework, too! Sorry!

And a letter in my mailbox;
05/13/2007
Dear TreeFae,
Did you know that May is
Clean Air Month? Why not
celebrate it by planting
more trees and flowers?
From, Nintendo
Attch: Straw hat

Wow! What a day! I saw Pelly over at the town hall when I was mailing letters to my friends, and she took my final payment on my loan from Mr. Nook. I went to go see him and show him that I paid off the loan, but Pelly had allready called to tell him. He was very pleased, and offered to expand my house. I thought this was a wonderful idea, so I told him yes! He said he'd start construction first thing tomorrow morning! =) Oh yeah... I love my new straw hat!

Last edited by TreeSprite on Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/14/2007
05/14/2007
*Message of the Week*

When it rains, it pours.

Bring an umbrella.
<hr>05/14/2007
Written by Belvie
Is bad weather raining on
your parade? If so get on
over to Nook's Cranny to
get a new umbrella &
other lovely items!

Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:41 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry: 05/14/2007
Ugh! It's raining! I don't have an umbrella, and there's construction going on all over the place! There's strange animals running around my house carrying wood and tools and they all seem to have left home without their belts. I can't even shop at Nook's today because he's expanding his store too! My head is pounding! I... am going... fishing! :(

Later...
Well, I had a lot of fun fishing! I caught some fish I'd never seen before! It was nice mostly because Poncho came to join me. We both fished side by side. It's good having friends. When I caught a really big Sea Bass, Poncho was so happy for me that he applauded! :)

Last edited by TreeSprite on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:43 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/15/2007
05/15/2007
**Nook 'N' Go News**

Come see our new store!
We're bigger and better
and ready to serve all
your consumer needs!

Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:02 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/15/2007
What a peaceful beautiful morning! The wood flooring is gleaming and the walls are newly papered with Chic paper. My house is bigger, and it smells wonderfully new in here.

Several doves flew overhead this morning when I went out to get the mail. I got two letters from the animals this morning! They were both rather... strange. =)

05/15/2007
Dear TreeFae,
You're strange, TreeFae!
TreeFae, reading your
letter was culture shock!
When you feel sad, rock
out to reggae!
Daisy

05/15/2007
Hey there, TreeFae,
Your letters inspire me.
So does candy. Here's
your share! Please take it!
I'm hot, From Biskit
Attch: Green Lamp

And I got this letter from the Happy Room Academy. Nook flat forced me to join! Like I want strangers wandering into my home at any hour of the day, judging how I arrange my furniture?!

05/15/2007
TreeFae!
Thank you for joining the
Happy Room Academy! We
will monitor your progress
with much interest.
Happy Room Academy

I met two new animals today. Amelia was outside her house watering her plants. She's a great condor, and she loves rock music and gardening. She moved in yesterday, but I apparently missed it in all the commotion of the construction. Mitzi just moved in today. The poor kitty has loads of boxes to unpack. She was very sweet, but she seemed busy and didn't really want my help. I left her alone.

I saw Daisy out and about with her shovel today. Boy she sure does love to dig around! You know every time I see her she tells me how much she adores digging up old fossils! It's sort of cute, but she seems sort of obsessed with bones... even for a dog.

She surprised me today though. She talked about a letter from a secret admirer. She was really excited! She was so excited she just up and stuffed the letter into my hands and told me to read it. It said,

"My Dearest Daisy,
Your elbows are macaroni
cooked al-dente in some
celestial kitchen! Smooth
with just a hint of bite.
Your Secret Admirer"

I must say, I was a bit worried for her, but she doesn't seem to mind that it sounds sort of loony. She's on cloud nine. Oh well, whatever dig's your hole I suppose...

I bought a net today from Nook's new Nook 'N' Go store. Then I went on a bug hunt. Blathers at TheGrove Museum has been bugging me to add some specimens to his exhibits.

Last edited by TreeSprite on Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:11 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/16/2007
Dear Diary,

Today I had a really strange day. I got several letters:

05/16/2007
Hi There, TreeFae
Hey, TreeFae! Hear
me out will you?
I'm starving ALL THE TIME!
I want fuit salad.
Later! Daisy

05/16/2007
Yo, TreeFae,
Losing is not an option!
Keep training!
Karaoke will be our
victory theme!
Bwahahaha!Poncho

05/16/2007
Hello, TreeFae,
Wow, TreeFae! You are
so stubborn!
I should have bought that
cotton swab!
Amelia

05/16/2007
Dear TreeFae,
Congratulations!
You've earned 300 points.
You are now a Member!
Tom Nook Point System
Attch: Nook's Cranny Model

05/16/2007
To my bud, TreeFae,
I was taking a bath when
your letter arrived.
I can't help grooving when
I hear Opera.
See you! Biskit

After I read the letters I was so confused that when I was hugging the trees and using Treesong to soothe them, I accidentally upset some bees. I got stung! It hurt! My eye swelled up and everything!

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:44 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/17/2007
Last night I couldn't sleep so well... all that swelling and pain from the bee stings was keeping me awake. So I got up and dressed for a visit to The Roost. I thought a visit with Brewster and a drink of his wonderful coffee might calm me down some. Well, when I got there, there was this wonderful travelling musician named Totakeke there. He told me he could call him K.K. Slider, and he generously asked me if there was a song I'd like to hear. I was in the mood for some Jazz, so I requested a Jazz tune. He gave a wonderful performance! After the show he gave me a recording of his music to take home. I went right home and put it in my tape deck and I listened to Jazz until I fell asleep.

Today I got my mail bright and early.

05/17/2007
Hey TreeFae,
So you wrote me. You want
a medal or something?
Drink green tea!
It'll make you stronger!
Later! Gaston

05/17/2007
To TreeFae,
Your letter was relaxing,
like a hot bath. Thanks!
I just can't throw this
away. Will you take it?
Tee hee! Daisy

05/17/2007
Hello again, TreeFae,
Say, TreeFae, got any
friends besides me?
I don't normally do this
kind of thing, but here!
I'm serious. Amelia
Attch: Blue Wall

05/17/2007
Dear Tree Fae,
I just used this pen to
pick my nose. FYI.
This fell in the trash,
But I can't use it. Here!
Think it over, Gaston
Attch: Blue Check Shirt

It was in the trash??? EWWWW!

After I read the mail, an elderly sow walked up to me. She introduced herself as Joan the travelling turnip sales lady. She encouraged me to buy some of her turnips and invest in the stalk market. Seeing as I don't really care for turnips, I didn't buy any of her white ones. However, when she mentioned red turnips, I thought I'd buy one of those so I could plant it in a garden later, and perhaps gift it to the pig. He loves rooty things.

Today I also met a new resident who was moving in. Her name is Truffles. She's an adorable little pink pig, and she seems eager to get to know everyone! I invited her over to my house for a visit. I'm hoping that I can make friends with her and maybe set her up with Brayen. :D

Come to think of it, it's been a day full of swine, and it's gotten me to missing my friend. I wonder where he's wandered off to? I tried to find him at the Berribush, but he didn't seem to be home... :(

Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:29 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/18/2007
05/18/2007
**Nook 'N' Go News**

We're expanding again...
Please excuse our mess!
Oh, and we will be closed
on May 19th.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:38 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/18/2007
Hello again, Diary,

Today, well... I got up and got the mail as usual, and there was some bloody weasel named Lyle standing at my mailbox waiting for me. It seems he felt it necessary to ask me to fill out his survey... he was very insistent that he talk to me. The next thing I knew I was paying the sheister $3,000 bells for an accident insurance policy! :shock: Talk about taking advantage of a poor bleary-eyed fae! Three thousand bells out of my pocket already this morning, and I haven't even had any tea! He swears the policy is worth my money, but we'll see! Oh... He also said something about a red fox coming to visit on Monday, but I was so confused... I guess I just wasn't paying enough attention. Oh well, at least he's gone away and left me alone now.

05/18/2007
To the cool TreeFae,
Truffles has the
heart of a goddess.
I hope you TOTALLY dig
this, TreeFae!
Dooty doot! Truffles
Attch: Lovely Wall

05/18/2007
What's up, Treefae?
That one line in your
letter hit me right here!
I found this when I was
digging in my backyard!
The captain, Poncho
Attch: Common Floor

05/18/2007
To TreeFae,
Teehee! Surprised to hear
from me, TreeFae?
I just can't throw this
away. Will you take it?
I can't swim! Mitzi
Attch: Blue box

05/18/2007
Hi there, TreeFae
I'm writing this in the
bathroom. Neat, huh!
Here's your share!
Please take it!
I'm a hammer! Biskit
Attch: Tartan Rug

WHEW! *wipes forehead* There for a second I was scared!

Truffles came over to visit today. We had a lovely time. She was very gracious and said nice things about my hodgepodge decor. What a sweet little pig! We got to know each other a little bit, and she shared a letter she got this morning with me.

"Dearest Peanut,
Your shins are like the finest
stalks of celery slathered
generously with peanutbutter
and rasins.
Your Secret Admirer"

She seemed so pleased over having a secret admirer that I just smiled and told her it was a wonderful letter. After all, no sense being rude to a guest, especially as she's such a sweet girl. I'm going to be keeping my eyes peel to see if I can find out who this "Secret Admirer" person is though. TheGrove really doesn't need some nutter who compares women to food running around being a menace.

Today when I stopped at the post office to send off some friendly letters, Pelly the mail pelican asked me if I'd like to change the town tune. I thought it was a wonderful idea, and I changed it to the tune that my Grandfather's old clock used to play. Now I can remember the lovely times I had at my Grandfather's house everytime I hear the town tune.

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Written by Heather
I only socialize with the
elite. Nook's store is the
only place I go. If you
want Walton's trash, then
I pity you, darling.
<hr>05/19/2007
-Notice-
The Fishing Tourney begins
tomorrow, and the winner
gets a sweet trophy!
Go to bed so you're ready
for the big day!
<hr>05/19/2007
**Emergency Notice**
Today we have a very
special item in stock!
The exotic chest!
Come and get it!

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:24 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/19/2007
Dearest Diary,

The doves flew over my house again this morning when I went out to get the mail. They are such lovely birds! I wonder if they are getting enough bugs to eat? Heaven's knows there's a great smattering of bugs around TheGrove, but I just can't seem to catch any of them! I hope the birds are having a better time than I do!

Oh look! A letter from that sweet little pig, Truffles!

05/19/2007
To my pal TreeFae,
Thanks for having me
over! I've included
something that would look
really neat!
Toodles! From Truffles
Attch: Green Chair

Oh, how lovely of her! She really is just the nicest pig! Well, next to Brayen of course.

05/19/2007
Dear TreeFae,
I was hoping to receive a
letter from you!
This is just a token of
my gratitude.
Daisy
Attach: Ornate Rug

*Oh, did I forget to write? Oh, dear. I'll have to write her right away to thank her for this gift.*

05/19/2007
Hey, TreeFae!
I'm wearing my footed Pj's
as I write this letter.
This fell in the trash,
but I can't toss it. Here!
King of all, Gaston.
Attch: Water Bird

*That bunny is sooo disgusting! But still, he's sorta cute... footy pj's. hehehee!*

05/19/2007
To TreeFae,
Your letters inspire me.
So does candy.
This is my good-bye gift
to you. It's a secret.
Excessive... Biskit
Attch: Moon

WHAAATTT???? She's leaving? Since when? Oh dear... I need to go see if I've offended her or something!

I ran straight away to Biskit's house when I finished reading her letter. I was worried I'd find an empty house, but I didn't. She was still around, and digging up fossils as usual. I don't know what prompted that letter, but she must have decided to stay in TheGrove after all.

After all that hubbub, I was exhausted, and since shopping was out of the question, I decided that spending a nice day lazing around on the seashore collecting shells and fishing would be a good idea. I had no more than set up my pole than Biskit showed up. She was in quite a dither over a package she had. She wanted me to deliver it to Truffles, because she was embarrassed to do it herself. And she wanted it done in the next ten minutes! She shouted so loudly that she needed my help, that she startled me and scared the fish I was after away. I sighed and said I'd do it.

So I wandered around for a bit and I found Truffles having a conversation with Gaston.
Truffles: You know, I'm going to be on every TV show when I hit it big, dawg!
Gaston: Singers these days all look the same to me... and sound even worse! It takes someone really amazing to get super famous.
Truffles: Oh, yeah? So what makes someone amazing, celebrity swami Gaston?!
Gaston: I guess they've got to have more going on for them than just a pretty face. You know, some kind of cool skill or talent, dawg!
Truffles: WHAT?!!! Maybe I'm not going to be famous, then Oh, dawg! Am I just a girl with a pretty face?
Gaston: ... Naw. I count your perkiness as a special talent, dawg!

*What an odd conversation...* I was just about to interject and speak with Truffles so I could deliver the package, when Biskit chimed in...
*Wait... why am I delivering this package if she's right here and she could do it herself??? Oh, yeah, right... embarrassed...*

Biskit: Oh, say, Truffles, in an egg and cheese sandwich... Which one's the super-hero, and which one's the sidekick, dawg?
Truffles: Hello?!? There's a reason it's called and EGG and cheese sandwich! Doesn't that automatically make EGG the lead? I've never heard anyone call it a CHEESE and egg sandwich, dawg!
Biskit: Hmmm... So in that case, our super-hero names would be... Biskit and Truffles, right, dawg?!
Truffles: Uh...? Wait a second! What's that supposed to mean, Biskit, Dawg! Hmmm... Then what about crawfish bisque? With crawfish bisque which one is the super-hero, dawg?
Biskit: That doesn't even make any sense! Ok, whatever. There's only one way to settle this.

*I get the awful feeling I should have left by now...*

Biskit: What do you think TreeFae? Who's the hero and who's, like, the zero?

*Quietly and slowly backs away, then suddenly remembers she's promised to deliver the package she's still holding in her hands. And wanders back to where Truffles is standing, only to find the rather talkative pig in yet another conversation with Mitzi.*

Truffles: I've been doing some thinking, and just once in my life... I'd like to eat a pear cake patissier!
Mitzi: Truffles, you're just like me! Y'know, totally insane for sweet, sweet goodness, dawg!
Truffles: He he he... I mainly crave them right before I go to bed. Mmm... Doesn't a "patissier" sound totally mouth-watering? I'd love to take a big bite of one right now dawg!
Mitzi: Truffles?! Patissier is a fancy word for... a pastry chef!
Truffles: EEEeeeek! I thought it was just a fancy buttered pastry!

*GREAT! Now she's upset!... I'll try to deliver this thing anyway...*

Truffles: Believe it or not, it's hard work being so chipper... And I'm OVERWORKED!!!

*Okaaaaay! Waits around...*

Mitzi: Hey Truffles, have I shown you my new mop yet?
Truffles: Why would I care about some stupid mop? I'm like, so not into cleaning! you can have your mop! I've got candy. So why don't you just go scrub something?
Mitzi: What?! You're not suggesting I actually... use my mop to scrub floors are you?
Truffles: *laughs* Well, duh! What else would you use it for?
Mitzi: Hey, don't call Moppina an it! She's a she, and she's my best friend EVER! Moppina lets me try out new hairstyles on her, so I can see how they'd look... And she tries on clothes for me, and lets me dance with her... And SHE actually LISTENS to me, unlike just about everyone else in this town!
Truffles: ... Really? ... Moppina sounds pretty nice, actually... Could I meet her sometime?
Mitzi: Oh of course! You can come over anytime. We'll have tea and cookies!

*Notices her ten minutes are up and quickly tries to give package to Truffles*

Truffles: Dawg! Biskit was just over here looking really mad. Maybe you should, like, apologize or something!

*Drags herself defeatedly over to Biskit's house to say sorry.*

Biskit: Hey, Dawg! Have a look at this!

Words of Wisdom
You can't change what you've
done. So you might as well
just take pride in it.
The Voice of Experience

Biskit: Huh huh huh! I don't really understand it, but I looove getting mail, Dawg! ... What?! You haven't been to see Truffles yet? Well, what'cha gonna do? Even though time makes or breaks a delivery... I guess I'll just have to go myself! So, can you give me back my package?

*Hands back the package.*

Biskit: Sorry. I should have done this from the start, Dawg.

*Sigh's heavily and slumps to the ground swirly-eyed.* Oro? I just wanted to go fishing!

Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:32 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/20/2007
05/20/2007
**Nookway News**
Welcome to our new
building! We're back with
service AND a smile, so
don't miss out on our
grand re-opening!
<hr>05/20/2007
Written by Brayen
I love TheGrove. The
rocks are so sunny!

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:15 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/20/2007
Dear Diary,

I've redecorated. Brayen invited himself over, and promptly went to sell some things at the local shop. I puttered around in my new garden near the meeting hall and showed the pig how to plant flowers instead of tromp through them. Then I gave him a gift of a new pair of sunglasses. We wandered around a bit searching for whatever we could find, and I "found" a bag of coins that had washed up on the beach. I told Brayen he could have it so he could pay off the loan he got from that raccoon-dog.

We heard a mole cricket chirring, so just for fun we decided to team up and try to catch it. Brayen wanted to do the digging, and he wanted me to catch it in a net. I told him I didn't have a net, and he let me borrow his. He sniffed and hunted and dug around trying to find it for a while, and then he yelled, "Found it!" and started digging furiously! Suddenly, the mole cricket jumped right out of the hole, and started running right towards me! I screamed! Then I swung the net right at the same time as Brayen leapt to save me. I thwapped him on the head accidentally, and then fell over laughing! :rofl: Needless to say... the mole cricket got away!

Later we went fishing. We sat quietly in the sunshine next to the river, and fished until sundown. Brayen caught all the big ones. Then we watched the stars come out while we ate a dinner of berries and nuts.

It was fun having a friend over for the day. I think Brayen had fun too. I watched him head off for the Blackberry Bush, his pockets loaded down with fish and wearing his new sunglasses.

Evening Mail:
To Redd's fan, TreeFae,
Crazy Redd's store is on
the way! The password is
"top dog"!
No password? No deals!!
Be there or be craaaaazy!

Stupid fox... :mutter: Painting's a forgery...

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:16 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/21/2003
05/21/2007
*Message of the Week*
Genius is 1% inspiration
and 99% perspiration.
Genius smells terrible.
<hr>05/21/2007
- Notice -
This Sunday is a very
special day... Yay Day!
Start thinking up those
compliments right now!
<hr>05/21/2007
**Dear Customers**
Clearance sale today!
Everything half off!
7 p.m. sharp!
<hr>05/21/2007
**Final Results**
The May 20th
Fishing Tourney MVP is
Gaston, who reeled
in a 46.6-inch-long
sea bass!!

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/21/2007
Dear Diary,

This morning I woke up bright and early to check my mail:

Dear TreeFae!
Hi TreeFae. Thanks for
letting me visit you in
TheGrove. you have
some great fishies! :music:
From Brayen

Oh, how nice! He must have written me this letter before he went to bed. :)

Picky picky TreeFae,
Your letter made my
heart skip a beat. Ow!
If you wanna stay fit,
try baseball!
*heart* Truffles

Yeah... uh... doesn't she know I've won trophies for playing baseball?

You're saucy, TreeFae!
I saw you digging holes
here, there, everywhere!
I normally don't do this
kind of thing, but here!
I'm serious. Amelia
Attach: Cabin Rug

Oh, this is nice. I think Belvedere will probably like this best though, so I'll give it to him.

TreeFae, your room gets
1,932 points.
It's better, but we worry
about the size. Where will
you put your furniture?
Happy Room Academy

Nice effort, TreeFae!
You may not have won the
contest, TreeFae, but
your gallant efforts won
our hearts. *heart* See?!
May 20th Tourney
Mayor Tortimer

Brayen and I did all that fishing, and I forgot to take a fish to Tortimer until nearly too late! That mean bunny Gaston won the fishing tourney this week, but he's not going to win next time!

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:20 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Bulletin Board 05/22/2007
05/22/2007
**Emergency Notice**
Today we have a very
special item in stock!
The Fine Painting!
Come and get it!

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

Post Diary Entry 05/22/2007
Dear Diary,

Ugh! I'm tired! I wandered around and several trees gave me presents. One tree I visited sent bees after me for some reason. I got stung! To try and feel better, I went shopping. I bought everything in the store! :shock: Meep! I'm tired! Oh... yeah... I mentioned that already :yawn: *Plops down on the ground and falls over.* :snore:
*wakes self up from snoring* Oh... better get the afternoon mail...

To the hungry TreeFae,
I liked your letter so
much that I've saved it.
I picked this up, but it's
not for me. You want it?
Excessive... Biskit
Attach: Loud Bloom Shirt

Dear TreeFae,
I'm fixing dinner as I
write this. Spaghetti!
I found this in my house
this morning. Want it?
I'm chillin'! Mitzi
Attach: Daisy Shirt

Dear. You. TreeFae.
Get stung? By a bee? Hard
luck. Lyle knows. Here.
Have some money. For the
policy. Insurance. Yours.
BANG! -Lyle
Attach: 100 bells

Last edited by TreeSprite on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:23 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next