View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ] 
Animal Crossing: Wild World - Chat 
Player Character
Player Character

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: NONE
Post Animal Crossing: Wild World - Chat
I got it! I got it! :) YAY! *dances* Who else has the game and will let me come visit their town and vice versa? Huh? Who? This game is soooo much fun! =) I can't come visit you until after Monday, because I don't have my wireless USB thingy that I ordered from Nintendo yet, but on Monday it should be here. :bounce: I can't wait!

Oh... here for your perusal is the message I put up on the town board for Nook when I was employed at the Nook 'n' Go.

When buying your new tools and clothes
The best place as everyone knows
To get what you need
From paper to trees
You must shop at the Nook 'n' Go's

*big cheesy grin* Isn't it cool? Of course it wouldn't all fit so It looks rather silly up there on the sign with l33t speak, but I thought it was so snappy I just had to share.

Sat May 19, 2007 11:31 am
Twig
Twig

I have it! I restarted my town today too. :) If I can ever get a friend code we can play :D

Tue May 29, 2007 12:34 pm
Player Character
Player Character

YAY! :D I'm happy! I've had Brayen over to visit TheGrove already, and it was loads of fun! I can't wait to have fun with more friends. =)

Wed May 30, 2007 6:25 pm
Elf (Administrator)
Elf (Administrator)

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: Brayen Bar Woodbrand
TreeSprite has a lovely home, but a mean bunny...

Wed May 30, 2007 7:03 pm
Twig
Twig

Is that Bunny named Ruby and is she albino? Ruby was my favoright animal in my old town but she kept moving away to my brother's town and then back to mine and then again to my brother's town. She just couldn't make up her mind! :roll:

Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:13 pm
Player Character
Player Character

No, his name's Gaston. He's the most disgusting, and rude animal I've ever met.

I get weird letters from Gaston. He tells me he wrote me a letter with a pen after picking his nose with it. He tells me he wrote me a letter from the bathroom. And then he tells me he found something in the trash and just had to share it with me because he couldn't throw it away! WHAT??? Do I look like I like trash? No wonder this dumb bunny is always sick and halucinating from fever! He's disgusting! Too bad for me I'm such a softie and I go in and give him medicine.

Of course one day when I played I found Poncho all packed up and ready to go. I couldn't figure out why in the world he wanted to leave just out of the blue. I asked him not to go, and he said he'd think about it. Then as I was wandering around and talking to other animals I got the whole story. Gaston had been rude to Poncho to the point of them getting very angry with each other. Mitzi tried to break up the fight, but they both yelled at her and made her cry.

Amelia complained about him walking in her house while she was gone and eating all her food, and he's supposed to be her boyfriend. Why a great bird like Amelia has a rabbit for a boyfriend, and then puts up with him eating her food without eating him for being rude is beyond me...

I also had a Brayen over to visit, and Gaston was so rude to him! Gaston said he didn't understand how someone like Brayen could win the fishing tourney, and flat accused him of cheating! This bunny is a menace!

[edit]
*re-reads posting* Oh... look at me... I've gone on and on in a rant haven't I? Sorry!

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:10 am
Twig
Twig

Gaston you say? :shock: He literrally just moved into my town this morning! He's still unpacking. He's yellow and he's got this frizzy mustach. He didn't seem nice either.

Did you know that visitng somone's town almost always makes one of your villagers move to their town? And when people visit your their villagers move into your town? It can be annoying. Also I don't know if you know this Treesprite, but if you become good enough friends with an animal they will give you their portrait eventually.

Flea market is today, ^^ Chow bought a honey bee from mee for 800 bells! What a sucker!

Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:20 pm
Player Character
Player Character

Yep! Sure did! =) In fact Amelia gave me her picture yesterday. :D

Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:01 am
Twig
Twig

Yay got my friend code today at McDonalds!

My character is Louis in Rockbird and the FC is 4167-1343-2058

Can I get your's TS? ^^ We can visit each other sometime when I get to McDonald's again.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:47 pm
Player Character
Player Character

My friend code is: 3995-3251-9170 My character is TreeFae from TheGrove. =)

Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:54 am
Shoot
Shoot

I decided to drag out my DS once again and try some Animal Crossing. :) While I'm mostly playing for research purposes I will be playing it.

My world is old, so it is a bit messy as a result. I even have one of those stinky plants... it attracts lots of flies. :)

My Friend Code is: 1546-7969-1848
Character Name: Daikaze
Town: Sigma

Town Rules: You can take any fruit, fish, bugs, or even dig up anything you want. Don't chop my trees! If you want to bring a gift, I can always use more flowers for planting. ;)

Also feel free to leave a shirt decal or take one with you :)

EDIT: I'll try and keep my world open all day long... so if you get me your friend code you can come visit. ;)

I also don't mind any littering and if you could... try and make some friends with the townsfolk. :) I'm trying to drive them out of my town so that I can actually get some new ones to show up... Like Stitches :)

Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:54 am
Player Character
Player Character

Oh I have been so out of the loop lately! My computer crashed and burned, and were it not for the aid of one really helpful pig, I would not be here and posting right now. So... yay for the piggy! So anyway, sorry for not posting for so long.

A lot of stuff has happened since I last posted. I hooked up with a friend who had bought their game second hand, and an action replay had been used on it. I ended up with a funky character from her town, and we were both very upset about it. She's since gotten a new cartridge and so have I. I've restarted my old one, but I've not played it much. I was very disappointed over the whole thing. Now I'm very careful about who I play with. What's nice is that I have a couple of people that I can trust to play with who will never use AR on their games. Brayen has his town still, and Corwyn has one now too! I also play with J_Monkey from Bone Gap still since she got a new cartridge.

Being the reigning queen of useless stuff with which to fill your head, I've some interesting information for you with reference to your Animal Crossing Wild World game. Here's what you get when you don't weed your town: http://www.parasiticplants.siu.edu/Raff ... .page.html

If you look at the linked page, you'll see a person in one of the photos to give you a true reference as to how large these plants actually are. ((For reference, and as a side note, the pictures are on the Southern Illinois University at Carbondale website... Yay for my alma mater! Go Saluki's!))

Rafflesia are the worlds largest flower. They smell of rotting flesh to attract carrion flies which pollenate the plant. They are also parasitic in nature. They have no leaves, and they feed off from the tropical grape vines of Asia. They are related to plants in the family euphorbiacae, which includes the rubber tree, the castor oil plant, and the cassava shrub. All of it's relatives actually have tiny blossoms. It's unknown how the Rafflesia evolved to such gargantuan size, but the why is very clear. With all that surface exposure it's much easier to waft their horrific odor to the carrion flies. I've never seen one in my Animal Crossing town, and I'm quite sure I don't want to. As Blathers would say of the insects... BLECH!

Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:50 am
Player Character
Player Character

Found this today on the forum over at Animal Crossing Community:

http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/ ... ad=1817946

This Gulliver Glitch thing could be annoying. If this is happening not because of someone having hacked their game, then Nintendo needs a few thousand lashes with a wet noodle...

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:35 pm
Señor Bop!
Señor Bop!

D.Psycho@P-topia
0988-9426-1166

Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:59 am
Profile YIM WWW
Player Character
Player Character

Whoot! =) How do you like it so far? I love the game! It's so fun!

Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:03 am
Player Character
Player Character

My poor animals! I haven't played in ages! :(

Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:02 am
Twig
Twig

I've been playing a little each morning. I'm trying to get hybrid flowers. So far I've only gotten one black rose. :(

Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:50 pm
Player Character
Player Character

Post Re: Animal Crossing: Wild World
I just posted a printable hybrid guide in the ACWW Hints,Tips, and Useful Files posting, West_Winds. :)

Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]