View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Just an idea... 
Shoot
Shoot

Post Just an idea...
I have an idea for a 'modification' of the C3 ship, but I'm not talented enough artitistically to make the graphics. I would love it if anyone would like to do a cut and paste type background for me (hint hint...)

Anyway, on to my rough thoughts... I want to make the top left area of the C2 engineering section into a garden type area. (I'm talking about the area that shows where all the creatures are located. I never use that) I'd like some type of mix of tree/bush/plant/rocks graphics from all the games in that area, like an atrium. The plantlife would provide a much needed food source in that part of the ship. Comments or thoughts?

Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:52 pm
Sprout
Sprout

It would be useful, I don't think anyone uses the locator thing. But only having food in one area wouldn't solve the problem (there's already the cheese vendor things), there needs to be food everywhere. Other than that a great idea.

Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:46 am
Seed
Seed

Post Re: Just an idea...
Think there's already something like that.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 pm
The Nymph (Administrator)
The Nymph (Administrator)

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: TreeSprite the Nymph
If there is something like that, I've never seen it. The problem with the bridge area of C3 is that nothing will grow in there. There's no soil, moisture content, or anything in the room to support it. You would have to script for changes in the room floor type to allow "normal" growth of the plants and hope for a viable ecosystem. Either that or your plants will have to be able to grow anywhere like the botanoids, and the candyfruit.

I might have a bit of skill in making a background modification, so if you want to get started on this project, and you have some ideas of what you would want, by all means say so. I should have some spare time to work on something after this coming weekend is over.

Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:28 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Seed
Seed

TreeSprite wrote:
If there is something like that, I've never seen it.

It's the "New Bridge" I just posted in the archive.

Why not make the whole main metaroom overgrown? It is abandoned, after all.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]