View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
[C2 KB] Bats disappeared after being stuck in the Terrarium. 
Twig
Twig

Post [C2 KB] Bats disappeared after being stuck in the Terrarium.
Bats disappeared after being stuck in the Terrarium.
Issue: A player was concerned that her bats had disappeared from the game after she put them in the glass bio-pod. The biopod is just above the terrariums.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: The bats have changing attributes which allows them to fly through most things in order to get home to roost. They also become un-selectable by the user hand.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: The bats, like most of the agents in Creatures 2 have their own unique abilities. The ability to get back home and roost by avoiding all other obstacles is one of them. They roost in the ceiling of the room where you activate the genetic splicer and where you can activate the Neuroscience kit.

I don't think death is scary if anything it's an adventure. I often wonder what it would be like... Will God let me have one small request when I die?... or am I just stuck with what I get when I go? - Me in a moment of well...being me.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]