View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
[C2 KB] Graphics screen corruption on Sony 505TR laptop. 
Twig
Twig

Post [C2 KB] Graphics screen corruption on Sony 505TR laptop.
Graphics screen corruption on Sony 505TR laptop.
Issue: The customer complained of screen corruption and graphcs errors on his Sony 505TR laptop computer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: The customer got in touch with Sony and Neomagic (the graphics card manufacturers) to see if there were any updated drives. Neomagic forwarded the responsibility to Sony and Sony said that there were no more new drivers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: Unfortunately, there is no work around or resolution for this issue. If the issue had been common to a specific brand of video cards and it was causing a reproducible problem we may have been able to develop a patch for the issue. Most laptops are not designed to play games and many games are not compatible with them. In future, due to the number of laptop models currently on the market, we may need to specifically exclude laptops from the recommended specification.

I don't think death is scary if anything it's an adventure. I often wonder what it would be like... Will God let me have one small request when I die?... or am I just stuck with what I get when I go? - Me in a moment of well...being me.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]