View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
[C2 KB] A Norn born blind or Child of the Mind? 
Twig
Twig

Post [C2 KB] A Norn born blind or Child of the Mind?
A Norn born blind or Child of the Mind?
Issue: A Norn is born and will not look around or move, it may giggle when tickled, but it simply will not look at other things in the world prefering instead to look only at itself in the 'Norns Eye view'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: The original customer who submitted this issue thought that her Norn was blind because it would not look at anything else. It seems that some kind of mutation can occur when a Norns brain simply is not able to receive inputs from the outside world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: The simplest resolution to this is to simply export the Norn and hatch a fresh creature. So far there have been very few reports of this issue and because it is an effect of the mutations possible in the game, it is not a bug or error as such. Thankfully these types of mutations are quite rare.

I don't think death is scary if anything it's an adventure. I often wonder what it would be like... Will God let me have one small request when I die?... or am I just stuck with what I get when I go? - Me in a moment of well...being me.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:15 pm
Seedling
Seedling

Post Re: [C2 KB] A Norn born blind or Child of the Mind?
Can the norn move about or is it a slider?

Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]