View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
[C2 KB] Sideways flying Norns. 
Twig
Twig

Post [C2 KB] Sideways flying Norns.
Sideways flying Norns.
Issue: Some Norns, once they have died, exhibit strange, flying tendencies and can fly around the Albian world sideways.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: If a user picks up a dead Norn and drops it, it seems to alter the Norns properties, this can make the Norn fly sideways around the world. This is generally only a visual quirk, it doesn't affect the game in any other way.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: Various suggestions for removing sideways flying Norns from the world include using cheat mode and throwing them upwards in the game so that they disappear (into the sky). Another possibility is to use the spring cobs to launch them out of the game.

I don't think death is scary if anything it's an adventure. I often wonder what it would be like... Will God let me have one small request when I die?... or am I just stuck with what I get when I go? - Me in a moment of well...being me.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]