View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
[C2 KB] A Norn born blind 
Twig
Twig

Post [C2 KB] A Norn born blind
A Norn born blind
Issue: A customer complained that her Norn simply sat and looked at itself all the time, it didn't seem to be able to see or act at all. Nothing she did seemed to get the Norn to move or act in a normal way
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: Sometimes Norns can be born with such severe mutations that they are not able to make proper sense of things around them. This is part of the A-life experience, the fact that both positive and negative mutations are allowed means that you really get true evolution.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: There is no resolution for this issue, a negative mutation is as likely as a positive one, the way to reduce your chances of getting mutations like this is to ensure that the Norn does to mate. Some Creatures community members called this mutation “Child of the Mind”. Possibly the best course of action let it die naturally, it sounds cruel so you might like to export it from your game world instead.

I don't think death is scary if anything it's an adventure. I often wonder what it would be like... Will God let me have one small request when I die?... or am I just stuck with what I get when I go? - Me in a moment of well...being me.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]