View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
[C2 KB] COB files not being recognised by the injector kit 
Twig
Twig

Post [C2 KB] COB files not being recognised by the injector kit
COB files not being recognised by the injector kit
Issue: Some of the COB files attempting to be injected cannot be handled by the Object Injector and cause the game to crash.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: Some third party COBs are found to crash Creatures 2, due to errors in their code.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: The resolution for these types of incidents is to remove each and every COB which causes the game to fail. If all the COBs are moved to another folder, they can be put back at a later time if needed. Another possible soltution to this problem is check the Object Injector. If customers experience problems with 3rd party COBs, they should get in touch with the author of the COB.

I don't think death is scary if anything it's an adventure. I often wonder what it would be like... Will God let me have one small request when I die?... or am I just stuck with what I get when I go? - Me in a moment of well...being me.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]