View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
[C2 KB] When using the Norn Converter, does it use the most 
Twig
Twig

Post [C2 KB] When using the Norn Converter, does it use the most
When using the Norn Converter, does it use the most up to date genome?
Issue: A customer wanted to know if the Norn converter used the most up to date genome when converting Norns from Creatures 1.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: The Norn Converter does the best it can to convert a Creatures 1 Norn to a Creatures 2 version. Though Creatures 2 is based on Creatures 1, there are some fundamental developments in Creatures 2 which makes it very difficult to convert Norns from one game to the other. The Norn Converter takes specific data from the original Creature file and then saves that data out in the Creatures 2 version of the Norn.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: Due to differences in game mechanics between Creatures 1 and Creatures 2, converted Norns from Creatures 1 do not use the most up to date genome which is available for Creatures 2. Instead, parts of a converted your Norns physiology are based on a standardised genome suitable for the Creatures 2 game.

I don't think death is scary if anything it's an adventure. I often wonder what it would be like... Will God let me have one small request when I die?... or am I just stuck with what I get when I go? - Me in a moment of well...being me.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]