View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
[C2 KB] Why does the Chronicles kit list Creatures that have 
Twig
Twig

Post [C2 KB] Why does the Chronicles kit list Creatures that have
Why does the Chronicles kit list Creatures that have been spliced as still in the world when they are not?
Issue: Why do the Chronicles list Creatures that have been in the gene splicer as still in the world when they are not?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: The norns who get spliced have no record for them in the graveyard and remain in the Chronicles as living because they don't 'die' in the proper sense - their constituent parts are redistributed in the new creature.During development, there were two possible resolutions to this: a heartless Gene Splicer or a humane Gene Splicer.The differences between the two versions would be:Humane - donor creature completely removed positive attribute: No lingering death as creature falls out of machinery. negative attribute: Not able to register deathHeartless - donor creature gets given huge doses of poisons positive attribute: donors’ death can be registered positive attribute: with the right chemical injections, it would be possible to save the donor negative attribute: It falls outs and dies in front of you
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: No resolution needed.

I don't think death is scary if anything it's an adventure. I often wonder what it would be like... Will God let me have one small request when I die?... or am I just stuck with what I get when I go? - Me in a moment of well...being me.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]