View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
[C3,DS KB] Yule time presents, cause an out of memory error. 
The Nymph (Administrator)
The Nymph (Administrator)

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: TreeSprite the Nymph
Post [C3,DS KB] Yule time presents, cause an out of memory error.
Cannot access Yule time presents, causes an out of memory error.
Issue: A player downloaded and installed the yule time presents, however, when she went to the Creator machine to use them but received an “out of memory” error.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Analysis: After checking through the user’s log file, it was clear that there were third party add-ons being used and the errors in the log file were likely caused by third party add-ons or agents. Also, it's possible that a downloaded Yule object may have become corrupted.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Resolution: Remove all Yule agents from the My Agents folder and then add them back into the My Agents folder one at a time, playing the game for a day or so until the message appears again.

TreeSprite Says: The resolution here is useful for finding conflicts or errors with any third party agents in the game. I also recommend adding only one new agent a day, and playing for at least an hour before adding more the next day.

Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:44 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]