View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Keeping norns warm 
Sapling
Sapling

Post Keeping norns warm
Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding how heat works, but I'm at the end of my rope here. I have two otherwise healthy, well-fed draconians(still in the child stage of life) living in the bug's temple metaroom. They looked cold, so I brought in a steam rock, used the weather generator agent to produce a sun(warms the room it's in) and then as a last resort brought in 3 emitters set to emit heat on the highest level. I used a detector set to detect heat and the bar was full, so apparently my room is comparable to the inside of a volcano. So tell me, why are my norns still cold to the point where the bar is full yellow, starting to turn orange?
This isn't just draconians, all breeds of my norns are usually ALWAYS at least a few bars chilly, no matter where I put them. Surely the default ship temperature should suffice for normal norn breeds, but it never does for me. O.o

I'm confused. :(

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:10 am
The Nymph (Administrator)
The Nymph (Administrator)

Player Characters Controlled by this Member: TreeSprite the Nymph
Post Re: Keeping norns warm
Find the butterflies downloads, in particular the inkras as they give off heat. You can also use the temperature doohickeys in the bioship in each of the four metarooms to warm up the room. There's also some nice fireball and fire butterflies agents on MK-Grendel's Grendel Warehouse. It's a German website, so you'll either need altavista babelfish (assuming that works for you.) or to be looking for feuerball, and feuerlings.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:39 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]